---- table of content

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Holidays


Hi my fellow readers,

I apologize for not being able to keep up with my blog for the last 5 months.  Last time I blogged was before Thanksgiving and I can give you a good reason why I didn't have a chance to keep up with my blog during the Holidays.  My "Rock n' Roll" beaded bobby pins were featured in Real Simple magazine (December 2009) in their hair accessories article (on page 46 - just in case you have a copy).  It kept me very busy throughout the Holiday season and I was working overtime (12 hours!) everyday for a whole month.  I really enjoyed being busy making beaded bobby pins during the busy season and I honestly have to say that it was an amazing adventure that Real Simple magazine and Etsy has given me.  I would do it all over again! :-)

I didn't stopped blogging just then, I used my Twitter page as a time-saving way to keep everyone posted with my shop updates & news while I was busy filling and shipping orders.  As for now, I have managed to find time to do some blogging on here as well.

Let me introduce you to some of my newest creations that I added to my Etsy shop earlier this year...

Beaded Bobby Pins for Women:
1.  Jade Orange
2.  Hematite (with round beads)
3.  Hematite Cubes
4.  Turquoise
5.  Cloisonne
6.  Snow White
7.  Korean Jade

Alright, that's it for this post.  I'm so glad to be back and blogging again!  There will be more blog posts to come after this.

Love,
Modish & Retro

0 comments: